March 18, 2009
ShipTek 2009, organised by BizTV Events and supported by Marine BizTV and Aries marine drops anchor on the shores of ‘Lion City’ on 6th & 7th May at Sing Expo, Singapore. ShipTek 2009 is here to explore the ‘Technology Revolution in Marine and Offshore Industry’.
ShipTek 2009 constitutes a two day International Conference on Technology Revolution in Marine and Offshore Industry and ShipTek Expo 2009, the maritime exhibition on May 6th at Sing Expo. On May 7th there is the Third International Maritime Video and Excellence Awards and Launch of Marine BizTV in South East Asia at Raffles Ballroom Swissotel- The Stamford.
The integral segments of ShipTek 2009 subsume:
• 2 day international conference emphasizing the most modern, current and most sought after issues/solutions
• ShipTek Expo 2009 – International Maritime Exhibition
• 3rd International Maritime Video & Excellence Awards
• Launch of Marine BizTV in South East Asia.
• Global Coverage of the event on Marine BizTV & Webcast on http://www.live.marinebiztv.com
December 19, 2008
Maritime Cultural Olympics, a cultural extravaganza was organized by Marine BizTV exclusively for Maritime Institutes across the world, to patronize the cultural harmony and give youth a unique platform to showcase their talents.Maritime Cultural Olympics held at Hotel Le Meridien, Cochin on 14th December 2008 consisted of eminent personalities of the “Maritime Industry”.
Maritime Cultural Olympics was a never before experience, for the entire maritime world.
December 19, 2008
Offering the most in-depth and comprehensive platform, Boat India ’08 covered every aspect of Boat & Yacht industry worldwide from 14th to 16th December 2008 in Cochin, India. The three day event held in Le Meridian and Taj Residency had regional, national and international participation featuring charter services, yacht brokers, the latest marine equipment & technology and all other services and products associated with Boat industry.
The theme of BOAT INDIA 2008 was Trends, New concepts, Technology and Commerce surrounding the design and construction of Boats.
BOAT INDIA 2008 created ripples with attention gaining segments:
•An agenda-setting 2 day conference featuring 4 sessions on the hottest current issues
•Product demonstrations from the leading Boat and Yacht establishments worldwide
•1st International Boating Awards- IBA 08
•Exclusive business networking session along the captivating backwaters of Kerala
November 20, 2008
MASTECH 2008, an International Marine and Technical Conference on Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding Technology was organized by MAST (Middle East Alumni of Ship Technology),supported by Marine BizTV and BizTV Events.The conference took place on 12th and 13th of November 2008 at Hotel Crowne Plaza, Dubai.
Techno Maritime Awards 2008, an award ceremony was organized on the 13th of November 2008 to honor the outstanding contributions in Maritime industry. The contributions were acknowledged with awards under 20 different categories; also celebrating the Silver jubilee of MAST.
MASTECH 2008 included:
• Two day conference on Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding.
• MASTECH DIGI Show
• MASTECH Techno Maritime Awards
• Silver Jubilee Celebrations of MAST
August 7, 2008
Posidonia 2008, International Shipping Exhibition had participants from 1729 companies representing all over the world. Discussions about the products and services between the exhibitors and the corporate, technical and operations management was included in this event.
Marine BizTV has decided to give an Award for the Best Video that’s presented during this exhibition. So as part of this, we have collected videos from the interested companies. Videos are categorized in to different sections so that a viewer will be able to rate it. The voting lines are open to the delegates who participated in Posidonia Exhibition and Marine BizTV viewers.
The Awards will be distributed during Shiptek 2009, International Conference on Shipbuilding and Conversion Technology, 6-7 May, Singapore.
How to rate the videos?
1. Videos are categorized in to corporate video, services, equipment, tourism and environment, ship registry and education and training.
2. Select any category; the nominees will be listed out there.
3. Watch the videos and rate it as awesome, pretty cool, worth watching, nothing special or poor. The best three video awards will be decided according to this rating.
* Voting lines will be closed by August 31, 2008
May 1, 2008
Marine BizTV, the world’s only Global Maritime TV Channel and Aries Marine, the largest Ship Design and Consultancy firm in the Middle East organized ShipTek 2008, the International Conference on Shipbuilding and Conversion Technology. It was held from 29 – 30 April 2008 attracting marine attention to the Queen of Arabian Sea, Cochin, India.
The event featured with segments including:
• 2 day conference featuring 4 sessions on the hottest current issues
• International Maritime Exhibition
• Second International Maritime Video Awards
• First anniversary celebrations of Marine BizTV
• Marine BizTV subscription worth USD 500 to all registered delegates
• Three Exclusive Business Networking sessions
• Global Coverage of the event on Marine BizTV
ShipTek 2008 explored the crucial participation of Technology and Commerce in meeting the consistent challenges of the Ship Building and Conversion Technology Industry.